Commercial & Custom Upholstery
T and T Upholstery and Drapery has extensive medical facility accounts and works very closely with staff to keep your practice flowing. We are a Certified Applicator for the State of Washington for the Surfaceaide 1000 antimicrobial treatment to eliminate illness causing microorganisms and inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold, and fungi including MRSA and hundreds of others.
This is an essential product to have applied in the medical waiting rooms, exam rooms, office area and is backed by extensive warranties. Our SurfaceAide representative can come to your office and meet with your Infection Control staff and gladly explain the benefits of this product.
What is Surfaceaide 1000?
The nation’s leading solution to eliminating illness-causing microorganisms and transforming high-volume touch points into surfaces and fabrics that continually fight bacteria for up to three years.
- Eliminate 99.9% of bacteria and germs and provide 24/7, long-lasting antimicrobial protection
- Trusted antimicrobial technology proven to continually inhibit and control microbial growth – reducing transfer routes
- Eliminates and continuously prevents stubborn odors
- EPA registered products. Meets all OSHA standards. Non-toxic, safe and easy to use
- Environmentally friendly, water-based technology. Hypoallergenic and non-sensitizing
- Will not rub off onto skin or into the environment
- Currently applied to over 12 million sq. feet of surface in America. Used by franchises in the NFL, NBA, MLB, and the United States Military
- For all surfaces and facilities including medical, educational, home or athletic environments
Be sure to ask us about SurfaceAide 1000 when placing your order.